True Friendship True Friendship

Wow, she pulled a fucking Charizard.

Sara Sara

THEN I REMEMBERED

HOW LONELY I AM.

Edwin Ep02 Edwin Ep02

I agree with Jonathan Moore's comment.

I never really get into series on Newgrounds, but I decided to give this a try.
But yeah, like Jonathan Moore had mentioned. It's very simplistic, but me...being picky as hell with animation quality (Stuff like Stamper, and that style), It doesn't keep me from watching the rest of the series. I can't exactly figure out why I didn't get bothered by the Animation, but...I guess that the storyline and the voice acting made up for it.
;)
Anyways, I'm not a harsh rater, and Animation should never matter, when it has a great plot.

Btw, sorry if I sounded harsh with the comments about your animation. Trust me, what I meant by "Picky" was, the style. You animate very well, I was just trying to get at, the style of your animation generally doesn't suit me.

Overall, great job. :D

A suggestion is, try to keep it more fast paced. Some parts drag on a litttle too long, not long enough to be a problem. It's more of a suggestion to risk scenes with great potential, to avoid them being dull.

LOL. This is my first detailed review on newgrounds. (I've been on newgrounds for 8 years now. ;P).
So yeah, Keep up the good work.

All of you did very well.
10/10
5/5

Kieran-s responds:

Hey thanks! Good point about the pace as well, glad you like the plot!

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

For those who find it difficult

Skip the M16, Make shotguns your priority. I didn't even buy what looks to be a Sniper Rifle, and instead skipped to the minigun. If you manage, it gets to a point where you can just buy as much mines and healthpacks as you need.

Very fun game.

I spent a while playing this. 5/5

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Wholy fuck

For all the people saying it is impossible, Grow some fucking balls.
Just because you suck, doesnt mean the game is not well made...
The game is addictive, and even with the frustration of making it to a certain point, then dying...It makes me want to play again and get farther.
Game is fun..
Well done. 10/10
:D

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

:D spent hours on this

err.. here is my song :DDDD i think it is really good ;o
someone listen to it and pm me on what you think of it? :DDD :3

(Snuggle Fun)-fcA-abt-gbT-gcY-cdgdgcJ-aab-gcB-
aab-gab-gcH-ado-acG-ado-abT-gbX-gbV-Z -Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-S,kl-abi-abU-aaw-akl-abi-a bU-aaw-aax-aax-cax-caI-edc-abl-abX-aa z-ccZ-abi-abU-aaw-acZ-abi-abU-aaw-aaH -wdk-abt-acf-aaH-a!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-K,-p ap-aap-cap-cax-c!!-kcj-aaV-abw-aav-ac j-aaV-abw-aav-acj-aaV-abw-aav-acj-aaV -abw-aav-acj-aaV-abw-aav-acj-aaV-abw-
aav-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-M,di-abr-acd-aaF-adi-
abr-acd-aaF-aaK-eaI-Ydj-abr-ace-aaF-a da-abj-abV-aax-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-M

Wind Scene/600 AD Metal Wind Scene/600 AD Metal

This is what I was looking for.

Perfect..

Gilgamesh's Clash! Gilgamesh's Clash!

Amazing. :D

I'm not going to take any ratings off for my small complaint/opinion/suggestion.

All I was going to say was go easy on the high-hats. Maybe not so loud? Different pattern throughout? I don't know, it just seems to become more of noise later on. D:

*- Revelation -* *- Revelation -*

i heart this song
x;
;x

Jebbal responds:

The song hearts you too. And so do I =)

Thanks for the review!